Retreat of Silence
Matthew 6:9-13 The Lord’s Prayer
- Thy Kingdom Come, they will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
- So what is Heaven like?
- there is no sorrow, nor pain, nor sadness, nor tears.
- we all praise God together, all the nations as one voice.
- no one disobeys God–we just spend time with him and worship him
- Your will be done. Like I said before, if all we’re doing is trying to seek God’s will, if that’s really all we’re doing, then it won’t matter what people say because pleasing God is the only thing that matters.
- And hopefully, through that, our hearts will align.–>REMEMBER PARKES?
- during EngageNU, as we were all trying to pick a place to have our Where is the Love in the Church event, we really just couldnt’ decide. And there were only a few good options, and by good, i mean, they had the least problems against them. So Marcus had us take 5 minutes out to Pray, and although I think many of us were originally leaning against Parkes, after we prayed, Roz heard “Big space, High ceiling” and I heard “Plan big, plan big” and others heard Parkes as well. It was SO cool bc the Spirit was obviously moving.
- And the vision I had freshman year, I was so fervent about it because i believed God could do it. i truly believed that Northwestern could become a campus won over for God. Do I still believe it???